Are you looking to Guest Post?
Awesome! You’ve come to the right place. Below you’ll find the guidelines for a guest post on the Plenty of Grace Blog. Please take the time to look them over.
This is a Christian blog, and as such, only clean, family friendly, wholesome content will be shared. Anything deemed otherwise will not be accepted.
- Must be between 500-1200 words
- Must be edited for spelling, grammar, etc.
- Visually appealing (headings, lots of white space, no super long paragraphs)
- Content must be original (not posted anywhere else)
- You may link back to your blog, no affiliate links. All links must be “no follow”
Please submit your post in HTML form. Also include a 2-3 sentence bio along with links to your social media accounts. Your post will be proofread and any small grammar or spelling errors corrected. Anything major will first receive your approval.
Please note that submitting a request does not mean your article will be published. I review all posts to see if they’re a good fit for Plenty of Grace. If so, you will be notified via email.
Submit all posts to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Guest Post” in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest!