Christmas will be here before you know it. And the biggest source of stress? Gift giving. Okay, that’s not scientific, I haven’t researched that. But I know this is a huge source of frustration for most of us. The list, the running out of ideas, etc. So I’ve come up with a list of gift ideas for families with younger children.
*** Please note this list contains affiliate links. This means that, if you click a link and make a purchase, I receive a commission on the sale. But it does not cost you anything extra, and I only recommend what I think you’ll love!!***
5 Gift Ideas for Families with Younger Children
- Rock Painting Supplies – many people now are searching for rocks throughout their community. This is an inexpensive way to spend time with the kids. Best part? It’s electronic device free!
- Board Games– Who doesn’t enjoy a good game night? Get the family a preschool-friendly board game, or one suitable for whatever age children they have. Throw in some snacks and popcorn, and you have a fantastic gift basket!
- Cookie Making or Baking Kit– One way to spend time with the kids is to cook together. And what better than baking cookies? They can decorate them any way they’d like. And this is a great time for young and old alike.
- Family Movie Night– Let’s face it: going to the movie theater is extremely expensive. Instead, get the family a DVD, some popcorn, soda, candy, etc. and fund their next movie night!
- Family Devotional– It’s hard to get everyone sitting down at the same time, especially for Bible time. Get the family a devotional, and help encourage them to read and pray together as a family.
Hopefully, you can find something on this list that’s budget-friendly, and you think your recipients will love!
What other gift ideas for families with littles do you have?
Want ideas on how to share the real meaning of Christmas with your children? See this post!